Regence have been serving Washingtonians for nearly 100 years and began when a group of timber workers pooled their resources to care for their colleagues and their families in Tacoma, Washington in 1917. Regence is recognized as an industry leader in managing Association Health Plans.
- A variety of benefit plans designed specifically for small and fast growing tech companies.
- The largest network of healthcare providers locally, nationally and around the globe.
- Award-winning customer service that focuses on resolving your needs first.
- Member engagement tools and resources to meet you right where you are. If you’re healthy, we can help you stay that way. If you’re striving toward a healthier lifestyle, we’re here to support and encourage you in that journey.
- Member decision and information tools right at your fingertips at Regence.com and on our mobile app.
- Care advice delivered exactly how you want it. Be it in your provider’s office, via our ask-a-nurse program or telemedicine, simply visit, call or log-on. The choice is yours.
Delta Dental of Washington
Delta Dental of Washington, a member of the nationwide Delta Dental Plans Association, is the state’s leading dental benefits company, providing comprehensive coverage both locally and nationally. Delta Dental of Washington offers the largest network of dentists — more than 3,938 in Washington State and more than 142,000 across the country.
- Hassle-free coverage : Participating Delta Dental of Washington dentists complete claim forms and submit them directly to Delta Dental, so you don’t have to deal with time-consuming paperwork.
- MySmile® personal benefits center : Want to find a dentist nearby, check your benefits or find out whether a specific treatment is covered? Check out Mysmile® personal benefits center at www.DeltaDentalWA.com.
VSP delivers everything you expect from a vision plan: choice, affordable prices, easy administration, and responsive customer service — from a doctor network of over 43,000 access points nationwide.
- The largest network of private-practice eye care doctors in the industry.
- Doctors located in retail, neighborhood, medical, and professional settings.
- 92% of VSP doctors offer early morning, evening or weekend hours.
Standard Insurance Company
Standard Insurance Company (The Standard) provides employee benefits as well as individual disability insurance and annuities, investment advice and commercial mortgages to more than 8.4 million customers nationwide. The Standard is only one of 11 life insurers to have maintained an A.M. Best Co. financial strength rating of A or higher for more than 75 years.
Magellan Health Services
With nearly four decades of experience providing Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) and behavior health services, Magellan Health Services has developed many of the service standards now embraced in the field. Magellan Health Services serves over 1,000 customer accounts representing over 33 million covered lives, and is ranked 700 on the Fortune 1,000 list.