As we recognize the start of a second Mental Health Awareness Month this May in the midst of a global pandemic, ALLtech would like to draw attention to how our diverse benefits are focused on keeping your workplace healthy and well – both physically and mentally.
As our medical partner Regence* BlueShield writes in the article Bringing light to mental health: May is Mental Health Awareness Month, 1 in 5 people in the United States experiences a mental illness in a given year, and even more people have needed extra support through the stress of the pandemic.
With help from Regence and our other partners, ALLtech is able to empower members to get the care they needed, from self-guided wellness to virtual therapy. As a member of ALLtech, you have access to:
Online Behavioral Health Therapy
- MDLive: Virtual care at $0 co-pay on most ALLtech plans includes access to a counselor or psychiatrist for confidential, convenient online therapy, available 24/7 no matter where you are by phone, secure video or via the MDLIVE app.
- BetterHelp: Behavioral health counseling via phone, video, email or text through ALLtech’s employee assistance program, Wellspring EAP. Members also have access to Wellspring’s robust online platform and other services that are focused on reducing stress and improving members’ quality of life.
Manage Stress with Well-Being Apps
- Regence Empower: The well-being platform offers self-guided programs such as Managing Your Stress, Enhancing Your Physical Activity and Building Resilience. Read more about Regence Empower and ALLtech.
- MyStrength: Emotional health and well-being support is just a click away through this self-service app that features interactive modules to help manage stress and feelings of social isolation. Read more about MyStrength and ALLtech.
Virtual Therapy for Substance Use Disorders
- Boulder Care, a virtual provider offering 24/7 care nationwide for treating substance use disorders.
*Asuris Northwest Health services ALLtech members in Asotin, Adams, Benton, Chelan, Douglas, Ferry, Franklin, Garfield, Grant, Kittitas, Lincoln, Okanogan, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Stevens and Whitman counties.