The ALLtech team took its passion for wellness to the trails during Hike-a-Thon this August, raising the most by a company team for the annual event that supports the Washington Trails Association (WTA). Together the 10 ALLtech team members raised $7,056, contributing to the total raised during Hike-a-Thon to a new record of $229,671.
ALLtech team member Kristi Gray also was awarded for Most Miles Hiked by a Thru Hiker at 324.9 miles. These were among the record-breaking statistics announced at the culmination of the event that gives hikers the opportunity to both support and enjoy the trails they love. This year’s ground-breaking numbers include:
- Hike-a-Thoners registered: 587
- Teams registered: 68
- Miles hiked: 14,903
- Elevation gained: 2,512,831 feet
To view more statistics and other information about the 2021 Hike-a-Thon, please flip through the above Hike-a-Thon Hall of Fame presentation or view the WTA blog post Miles the Marmot Reports Back on a Record-Breaking Year for Hike-a-Thon.
Why ALLtech Supports Hike-a-Thon and Washington Trails Association
At ALLtech, we believe that connecting with nature is critical to everyone’s mental and physical health, and we know that supporting Washington Trails Association will help ensure there are trails for everyone, forever.
In addition to participating as a team, ALLtech also was a sponsor of the 2021 Hike-a-Thon, along with partners:
- Regence BlueShield, which underwrites medical insurance for ALLtech
- Delta Dental of Washington, which underwrites dental insurance for ALLtech
- Associated Industries Management Services, the third-party administrator for ALLtech
- Advanced Professionals Insurance & Benefit Solutions, managing general agent for ALLtech
To learn more, please watch our below video: Trails for Everyone, Forever.