To help support wellness in the workplace and beyond, ALLtech is reaching out to invite members and the greater tech community to the valuable workshop series Mindfulness for People Leaders from partner Newfront.
The above video, Refill Your Cup, is the most recent workshop from March 22, which offers resources to help you:
- Recognize the warning signs of chronic stress and burnout.
- Build the habits that refresh and energize the body, mind and heart.
These are important topics after the past two years of unprecedented challenges and transformational change to the workplace, from managing the pandemic to addressing racial inequalities, to enabling a work-from-home workforce. And for each of these challenges, people leaders have been called on to help organizations adapt and thrive. This has stretched people to the limits of their capabilities.
Designed to help people leaders build the mindset and skills to navigate the challenges of their roles, the workshop series provides powerful, mindfulness-based tools and techniques to avoid burnout, increase resilience, and enhance their effectiveness in the crucial roles that they play.
Previously recorded workshops in the series also can be viewed below:
- March 1, 2022: Connect with Kindness
- February 8, 2022: Calm the Critic
- January 25, 2022: Don’t Worry, Be Present
- October 19, 2021: Recognize and Recover from Stress
- November 2, 2021: Manage the Distracted Mind
ALLtech partners with Newfront to offer access to the EVOLVE 401(k) retirement plan. Advanced Professionals Insurance & Benefit Solutions, the managing general agent for ALLtech, also is the wholesale benefits division of Newfront.